In our Agriturismo’s shop you will find all of our products: wines, extra-virgin olive oil, chickpeas and spelt. You will also find products from neighbours and friens: herbs, jams, spreads, honey, sundried, tomatoes, cantuccini.
If you are planning to use all of this and more and experiment, both here or at home, with Tuscan cuisine, here are a few more suggestion where you can shop tasty, local and genuine products.
Where to eat
We have selected a few restaurants that we love and we know share our values of hospitality and quality. Here they are:
- Peruca‘ | San Gimignano
- A territorial and seasonal cuisine with a warm and familiar welcoming. Don’t miss Lidia’s risotto with zucchini flowers.
- Divinorum | San Gimignano
- For a quick break, an aperitivo with a view, a cheese and charcuterie board: incredible organic ingredients and very king and young waiters
- Osteria delle Carceri | San Gimignano
- The best Tuscan soupd, wonderful terrine and un unbeateable cheese selection. A must here the famous Tonno del Chianti.
- Dorando‘ | San Gimignano
- Elegant and traditional cuisine in a romantic alley of San Gimignano.
- Da gustavo Enoteca | San Gimignano
- For an aperitivo or a bruschetta, while wathcing people coming and going on Via San Matteo. High quaity ingredients and a vast selections of incredible wines.
- Bar Boboli | San Gimignano
- For breakfast, merenda, aperitivi and quick lunches. Easy, nice and quality-full.
- San Martino 26 | San Gimignano
- Ardit’s creativity interpreting with intelligence and originality the traditional dishes and ifgredients from our territory.
- Cum quibus | San Gimignano
- A Michelin starred cuisine where the high quality ingredients of our territory meet the tecnique and innovative originality of the chef.
- Linfa | San Gimignano
- The second Michelin starred Restaurant of San Gimignano. An elegant and territorial take on tuscan cuisine with high regard for an artistic ambiance.
- Le Vecchie Mura | San Gimignano
- if you want to tray the traditional homemade tuscan cuisine here’s the place for you. We particurarly love the Tagliatelle with wildoard and the Rabbit made with Vernaccia.
- Il Trovatore | San Gimignano
- for pizza (even with kamut flour), pasta dishes and the Florentine steak.
How to get around Tuscany
Do you need a taxi or rental car? Do you want to go horseback riding? Need a guided tour or rent a bicycle?
Here is a list of friends who can offer you the best to plan an unforgettable holiday.
- Maria Luisa Cesani | Tutta la Toscana del vino | http://www.mytuscanwineandtours.it/
- Andrea Drivers Group srl +39 333 3883598
- Bellini Bruno Srl +39 0577 940201
- Bellini Alessandro +39 348 8273156
- Bellini Bruno +39 3484125488
- Bellini Filippo +39 348 8273155
- Centro Recuperi Val d’Elsa +39 0577 943037
- Sonia Scancarello +39 338 5403709
- Edildue di Sostegni e Pampaloni Snc +39 348 6033146
Sport e relax
Live the holiday to the fullest and rediscover your energy with outdoor sports or treat yourself to a moment of relaxation and pampering with spas and wellness centers.